Wednesday, August 13, 2008



So I was thinking I should sometimes put something on here other than pictures of my kids. It's possible that not everyone appreciates them as much as their mom (possible).


And today I saw the perfect sight to share. But alas, no camera! I did have my camera phone, but it just didn't do it justice. Driving down the road, and what should I see? An old guy, just out by the street talking to a repairman. And wearing nothing but tighty-whities and tennis shoes. It was the awesomest thing I saw all day.

(By the time I stopped and turned around (yes, I did stop and turn around - kids were at a babysitter's, or I probably would have sped on by), the repairman was already gone. I don't blame him. But this is all you get to see from my inconspicuous picture-taking from across the street).

6 comments:

Michelle Price said...

That is awesome. And he does have a good tan. This must be an outfit he is fond of. Thanks for sharing a little of Seattle's finest.

Cailean said...

I wish I could see it closer up! That sounds both cute and horrifying at the same time :)

Darin and Kerri Elam said...

Dang, I missed it! Of course we love to see your cute kids, but that was some pretty good excitement in your day. I'm glad you remembered about the ever-present camera phone.

The Copes said...

I'm a little concerned about your standards. Do you really think that is an appropriate topic for your blog? Oh my how you've changed since you were under the wings of our good influence.

Larissa said...

Sorry Jodi. I hope that wasn't your grandpa.

Mindy said...

You make me laugh.