Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jackson's Birthday



I learned a fireman relay is a little advanced for 3-yr-olds. Some of them did it, most of them just gave me black stares and then went to swing.

I bribed them with candy to get them all to sit for a picture. It worked!

I stole an idea from a really creative friend and put up some pictures of Jackson in a firetruck as part of the decor.

He was pretty excited to be Fireman Jackson, but he wanted Uncle Darin to come to the party, too. But only if he came in his firetruck.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job on the firetruck cake! Looks like it was a fun party. I love your blog.

Cailean said...

Thanks for posting these! I'm so glad to see the photos of the party :) I looooove the cake! Nathan said it was great and he was right!

Mike said...

Make sure to let the kids know I'll be coming to visit this next weekend!