Thursday, January 29, 2009

More of January

A few weeks ago, we were lucky enough to have the Hanson's (friends from Milwaukee) come stay with us while here for residency interviews.

We went to Seattle's famous Pike Place Market.


Mmm, donuts.



The "Texas donuts" were on sale. This one fed the kids and I and we still had over half left.
Jackson filled in for Carter to make Jeff feel right at home.
It was so fun to see you guys! It made it seem like we just left Milwaukee! A few days after you left, Jackson said, "If the Hanson's came to visit us two times, Jeff would call me Jacksonian two times." Can't wait to hear where you'll be going.

5 comments:

Laura and crew said...

It's been so long since we've been to Pikes, I completely forgot about the donuts! Looks fun...

Cailean said...

In my entire life I have never seen or heard those were there! That is hilarious!

Mindy said...

That's so fun that you got to visit with the Hansons and show them around. That donut is huge! At first I just thought it was the camera angle, then on the next picture it looked bigger than Olivia's head. Crazy! Chad would love to try to eat one by himself. :) Milwaukee--those were the good ol days, right?

Carolyn Hanson said...

Thanks again you guys! We really had so much fun.

Each day brings a new top choice for our list...How did you decide?

And yes, Milwaukee is freezing but the sun has been shining down on us for a good week now. I don't think I saw the sun once while we were in Seattle! :)

Colette and The Chickenwings said...

I want a Texas donut!! That looks so yummy, but if I got one the truth is there would not be 1/2 leftover.