Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tag: 6 Small Things That Make Me Happy

tag: make a list of 6 small or "unimportant" things that make you happy.

1. When I sit on the floor and Katelyn comes and climbs into my lap (usually happens just before Jackson grabs me around the neck and pulls me over).

2. When I want chocolate, I'm happy when I can find something in the house besides chocolate chips.

3. Making something, or I should say finishing a project

4. A hot shower. That is my escape these days, even when kids are knocking at the door to use the one potty in our house.

5. Getting rid of stuff - some lucky person just acquired a few treasures we put out by the street this week.

6. Watching Katelyn "dance" (and about everything else she does - except the standing on the table every chance she gets). I could list lots of things my kids do, but the list is only for 6, so I'll spare you blog readers.

Okay, some of those weren't so "unimportant" to me, but there's my 6 things. Thanks for the tag, Kris!
I tag: Jodi, Colette J., Kerri, Keri, Mandie, Abby, Michelle even though she probably won't do it.

5 comments:

Belkycita said...

You are too funny!
I like the very last sentence the best ;-)

Cailean said...

Larissa, those are six things that also make me very happy!!! I guess we all just appreciate the very small when our days are spent caring for others. Lately I especially love when Lucy comes up to me and plops down on my lap or lies up against me. :)

Michelle Price said...

Maybe I will....

abby o said...

thanks Larissa, that was a nice Sunday evening excercise.

Colette and The Chickenwings said...

Thanks heavens for chocolate, hot solitary showers, and kids. AMen!