Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Sickies

It's summer break! We're starting it off with a round of croup. And things aren't all pretty here.
Olivia (to Jackson, who gagged a little from so much coughing): Were you going to throw up?
Jackson: You just have to close your mouth so it won't come out.

Olivia: Mom, Katelyn just spit up from her nose.
(There were some bad sneezes going on).

But fevers are gone, and Jackson slept for about 18 hours yesterday to make up for a few restless nights. They're on the mend, and soon we'll be ready to start on Olivia's long list of places to go this summer.

6 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

I have got something too. Lots of coughing, my head and body hurt. I was thinking the same thing: It's summer, why am I sick?!

Cailean said...

Oh man I'm so sorry! Yeah, no fair to finally have summer break and be stuck feeling icky. Hopefully they will all feel better - and be able to come to our Primary activity!!

Colette and The Chickenwings said...

What a bummer!! I hope it's not swine flu. We live in constant fear of any illness in our house because it spreads like wildfire! I know you know what I'm talking about ;o)

WendyJ said...

Glad to hear you're all on the mend. Sleepless nights are so hard.

Timme Times said...

Tag--you're it! Check out my latest blog

Michelle Price said...

We all caught colds this last week while we were at the beach. I have a picture of Colby with a clump of sand stuck to his runny nose. Nice, huh? Being sick during the summer is the worst!