Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Spring Break!

This week, the forecast was for rain Tuesday, and Wednesday, and Thursday, so I wanted to get out on Monday and at least have one good outing for Spring Break. We went to the zoo, and played at a park just outside the zoo, and inside the zoo at Zoomazium, then walked around and saw animals until we were all worn out.



But who needs outings when you can make your own fishbowl . . .
And a fish party.


The next two days of the break have been more of this:
Along with riding around on empty-laundry-hamper-rockets, rescuing stuffed animals that have been caught in hot lava, and nursing them back to health.
We had movie night on Tuesday, and watched Kung Fu Panda. I have more plans to get out, but it's been nice to stay home, without the alarm clock in the morning, and try to get over our colds!

2 comments:

Cailean said...

Oh my, you too? I'm so sorry you guys are sick. I know exactly how you're feeling! And I am SO GLAD we also went out on Monday when it wasn't raining. It is indeed so nice to not have to wake up by a certain time though! I woefully said to Elizabeth that it was too bad it's raining so much on her Spring Break and she said, "It's supposed to! It's Spring!" :)

Nancy Mc said...

Have fun with Nana!