Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rainy Saturday







There's a museum downtown Olivia wanted to go to today, but you can't park close and I didn't feel like taking them myself and walking around downtown in the rain. John went on a backpacking trip with a friend from work this weekend, so we had to find something fun to do, right?


So I took them to a closer museum, the MOHAI, that sounded like it would be fun for kids, too. It wasn't.
(I should have known not to take them to a Museum of History and Industry. Not sure what I was expecting, but it was in a book on places to take kids in Seattle, and the description sounded like there would be lots for them to do. They liked some of it, but weren't too impressed. Oh well, check it off the list).


But from the parking lot, there's a path and a bridge that lead to "Marsh Island." Since it was raining on us, they decided it must be a tropical rain forest. So we went, we saw, got wet, and went home.

1 comment:

The Copes said...

How come John keeps getting to go backpaking and to football games. No fair!!! I think you deserve a girls night. Just make sure it's in Southern Utah so that I can also attend.