Friday, September 19, 2008

Jackson: On Rocketships





His voice sometimes gets kind of deep and gravelly in the middle of his sentences, and it is just one of my favorite things.

I don't think I've caught that voice at it's best on camera yet, but here's a sample anyway. Once I asked, "Jackson, how are you today?" He turned to me and said a deep, "Bad."

P.S. Thanks for all the great responses on being organized! We're making a little progress, and I have big plans for lots more. All the ideas helped, so if you think of any more, keep them coming!

2 comments:

abby o said...

that is pretty darn cute. I love seeing the latent manliness in little boys come peeking through at intervals. Unfortunately Henry's mostly manifests itself in random mischief and obession with weapons, sigh.

Cailean said...

Oh he's so cute! He's always so quiet when I see him and I know you'd say the same about Elijah, but Elijah talks non-stop! What a great way to show us this side of him! Elijah also does deep voices for certain words or things. I think it's probably his "man" voice or something. There is just something SO cute about little boys!!!