Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Holly's Wedding


John's sister, Holly, got married, and we got to go to Portland and be part of the wedding. The girls were the flower girls, and Jackson got to be the ring bearer. Great-Grandma Knippers sewed their dresses and his vest.




Katelyn making faces after eating yummy wedding cupcakes.


The wedding was really pretty. I wish I had more pictures of the bride and groom! I just got one good one of Holly and Laurel (my other SIL).

Too bad I can't have someone do my hair for me everyday. I could use some help with that. This is the hair that set off security at the airport. We flew home the day after the wedding, and apparently there were too many bobby pins in my hair. Just for trying to keep the hairdo an extra day, I had to get searched.

6 comments:

WendyJ said...

Your hair looks great!! Hopefully it was worth the pat-down. We sure miss you guys!

Nancy Mc said...

Beautiful dresses. The boys look very handsome too. Wouldn't we all like someone to do our hair....everyday:)

Laura and crew said...

Count me in for someone doing my hair everyday. Esther was just asking about Jackson yesterday. I'll have to show her how handsome he looks in his vest. :O)

Belkycita said...

You look LOVELY!!!
so so pretty, I love that color on you.
the little one is SO cheesy!! I wish her and Victoria could hang out now, they would be a fun pair :-)

Sally said...

you all look great! I bet Olivia LOVED being a flower girl and getting all dressed up! Tell her I said hi.

Unknown said...

Wow, these are adorable pictures from Holly's Wedding. Both make a stunning couple! Loved the theme of their ceremony. The pop of green with white is looking perfect to me and I think that I’ve found my own reception theme inspiration from this post. At one of the beachside wedding venues NYC we would be hosting this fun party.