Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Retreats Rock


John and I went to Sedona in July for a "retreat" with his company. Those buildings down in the canyon make up the resort we got to stay in.

We went on a fun jeep tour, (even though it was pouring rain, and clouds were covering all the awesome views you're supposed to get on the tour!) We did see just a little of the red rock.

That afternoon there was nothing scheduled, so we went on a hike through the canyon.
John went up to the top of this rock. I get a little afraid of heights. I thought about going up, too. But then I thought about falling on my head. Then I thought I was high enough.

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

How fun!!!

You're to funny, falling on your head doesn't hurt as much as giving birth....keep that in mind for the next "retreat!"