Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Braving Santa's lap

Santa came to the ward party

Santa has something in his teeth.

Beat up by the concrete.
She got a huge blood blister under her lip, and I think it made her whole face look different. But it healed quickly. While watching John put up Christmas lights, she tripped over a tree branch and hit the edge of the sidewalk - hard enough that I heard her hit from inside my living room. A big "smack" followed by screaming/crying. Not a fun sound to hear. She gets scared at the sight of blood, and can be very dramatic even for small injuries, so she was pretty upset with this one.

2 comments:

Cailean said...

I love Jackson's expression! Poor Olivia though - that had to be painful. I am amazed it didn't do more damage. She does look different! Actually, a lot older for some reason :)

Jeanne Lewis said...

Oh how sad. Poor thing:(