Thursday, April 5, 2012

This Week

I may go back and post some of what I've missed putting up (last post from Halloween, now its Easter!), but for now I'm just putting some pictures from the last couple weeks.
 Katelyn likes to get her picture taken. She also likes to tell everyone else what to do.

 I have helpers for this little guy. Olivia likes to have a taste of his baby food when she feeds him bananas. But yesterday she mistaked a container of apples and chicken for bananas. She was sorely disappointed after putting that in her mouth. Jackson won't even look at him while he's eating - he doesn't want a taste of any of that "gross stuff."
 Sometimes my kids probably get away with too much - they're not really supposed to do this on the couches, but they were laughing so much . . .
He won't stop getting big!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Yay! More pictures of your cute kids!

WendyJ said...

Looks like life is treating you well in AZ. I haven't blogged since October either. Thinking about catching up sounds awful, so maybe I'll just do the last couple weeks like you. Thanks for the inspiration:)

Belkycita said...

yey pictures!!!
the kids are huge and super cute!
I should update too..