Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day



After a whirlwind summer, we're back to school here. I felt like I hardly had time to think about sending my second one away to kindergarten before it happened. But he was ready and we gave him a little extra time so he'll be one of the older ones in his grade instead of the youngest. They just have half-day K here, which I love - and so does he!
On the first day, Jackson went right into class and started playing, not even looking back! I'm glad he didn't have a hard time with it - but the first day of school always make his mom a little sad!

1 comment:

abby o said...

ALREADY?!? Gosh we haven't even bought our glue sticks yet but I guess it is right around the corner. Seeing your kids all grown up makes me realize mine might have drastically changed in the last 4 years too...nah couldn't be. Can't wait to see #4...good luck Larissa!! I dare you to make it to the hospital in time for an epidural this time.