Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Girl's Weekend

Hooray, we finally got to do this! My sisters, my mom and I met for a weekend of fun and no kids. Above, we are at Jesterz Comedy Club in Mesa. We had decided there would be no cooking - it was our time off. We brought breakfast stuff, and tried a couple fun restaurants - this was at a really good Mexican place.


We made a stop at one of our favorite stores. Here's Kerri and Michelle coming out to show the dresses they tried on - they didn't realize they were trying on the same dress.


Since we were with favorite people, we also had a "Favorite Things" party where we all had to bring a favorite thing to exchange, played some games, ate some favorite dessert. (I re-used your idea, Sally and Laurel)!


I wish we could do this every month! I sure didn't want to go back to making breakfast and packing lunch for school, etc. on Monday morning.

7 comments:

WendyJ said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I should do that with my sisters and mom.

Belkycita said...

How FUN!!!
I knew I was missing out on not having sisters ;-)

and Oh am I drooling over that Mexican dish!!!
(no Mexican here )

Ricki said...

I love getting together with the women in my family. So glad you got to! :)

Nancy Mc said...

So fun! I love the favorite things idea. Fun to see pictures of you, your mom and sisters. Seems like ages since I've seen any of you!

Cailean said...

Must've been tons of fun! I hope our daughters grow up to be friends like you are with your sisters :)

Laurel Criddle said...

I'm so jealous!!! Girls weekend must have been amazing!! You look great Larissa!

Colette and The Chickenwings said...

Sooooo FUN!! Good for you. You definitely deserve it every month, but alas - real life can only be put on hold for short amounts of time and not too often. But, I'm really glad to hear you got a little girl trip.