Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Going Away



A couple friends planned a going away picnic for me and Emma, another friend moving away. Cailean always does great decorations, as you can see.

There were several who were out of town or had sick kids that day, but it was great to see all who could come! I didn't want to say good-bye, and I still had a few days left, so I just kept telling people I'd see them again soon. It was hard to believe we were really leaving.

Wendy and Cailean - thanks so much for doing this!


Katelyn and her friend Stephanie



He he - they didn't know I was taking pictures.

4 comments:

Ricki said...

I'm so glad we were able to stop by towards the end, I didn't get another chance to see you before you left. Miss you!

Nancy Mc said...

I am sure there are lots of people missing you. But KNOW for sure that there are many that are SO happy that your family have moved closer to them. Wishing you the best as you begin this next chapter in your life:0

Cailean said...

Aw, thanks for the shout-out and it was nice to see photos of the fun we missed! So glad to know you're doing well in your new town but missing you guys!

Colette and The Chickenwings said...

I really hate saying good-byes too. I end up in denial for weeks even after I'm moved. It's just hard, but we sure are excited for the next "income-generating" phase of life for your family!! Having steady income is VEEEEEEERY nice...I'm 100% positive you would agree :o)