Tuesday, June 22, 2010

School's Out!


I didn't get a picture of just Olivia on the last day of school, but this one is from Sunday. I needed one before those front teeth come in.

Here she is at field day last week. It was supposed to be at the park but it was rainy (again) so they stayed at the school and had some inside and some outside.

I helped with the face painting, and Olivia wanted a marmot - her school's new mascot. Jackson cried when she washed it off - I guess he liked it. We even got to see a marmot at Mt. Rainier last weekend.



Hooray for summer break! 2nd grade sounds so old, though!
And now that school's out, it's starting to set in that we're leaving soon (two weeks!) and lots to do. So I guess I have to get to work instead of going on too much about how much she's grown up this year. She'll be 7 in a couple weeks - just after we arrive in Pinetop, and she's sad to leave her friends here.

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

What an accomplishment-your oldest is going to be in 2nd grade. The words about moving brought a bit of sadness to me....I remember when you guys moved from Ogden...

Michelle Price said...

She is so grown up! I can't believe they are already going to 2nd grade. Glad you guys finally get to be done with the school year so you can start your short, busy summer! Wish there was something I could do to help with packing and moving. We are so excited to have you guys closer. Tell Olivia she and Ethan need to plan a double birthday party. I wonder what theme they'll choose.