Monday, October 27, 2008

Today's happenings at the Knippers household

(Besides eating Halloween candy),

Our furnace got fixed! Hooray. Last night we had to "double-bag" the baby in two sleepers, so Olivia double-bagged herself, too, complete with 2 pairs of socks.

Jackson: Mommy, our house is ugwy, huh?
Olivia: I know how we could make it really pretty. We could just put like flowers everywhere and hang ribbons and bows on all the walls.
(Not quite what I had in mind, but I can picture a house decorated by Olivia).

Olivia: Mom, why do some people eat caterpillars?
Jackson: Mom, how many bums to caterpillars have? Two? No, just one. No, I know, three! They have three.


Katelyn: ppppfffffffffffffffffffffff (blowing raspberries)

Jackson (over & over): Ariel! Ariel!

Olivia (over & over): Stop calling me Ariel!

Jackson: Okay. You're Gariel. Gariel. Gariel. Gariel. Gariel. Gariel.

Katelyn: Ppppppppffffffffffffffffffffff

Katelyn has started the army crawl, and I caught her twice going straight toward the fridge, reaching under and putting whatever she found underneath in her mouth. That can't be good.

Orange pancakes for dinner. Olivia: Mom, these don't even look like pumpkins.

5 comments:

Belkycita said...

The Army crawl??? Are you ready for this?

Anonymous said...

excellent. look forward to seeing you guys again. love the image of an olivia-decorated house. :)
(James)

Mindy said...

This painted a perfect picture in my mind of what is going on. You should take up writing....if you ever have time, 20 years from now.

abby o said...

really larissa, VERY good description of life with 3 kids 5 and under...SO crazy and fun.

Michelle Price said...

I would have liked your orange pancakes. I made red, white, and blue pancakes for my kids on 4th of July. They were not impressed at all.
I told Tammy to come decorate a nursery for me, but maybe I should just let Olivia. She could make it very nice!