Sunday, April 17, 2011

Boy!

Hooray for another boy!
I was surprised (my guess was girl). But everyone else seemed to be guessing right!
Jackson is glad - well, slightly. He doesn't seem to care much about any baby right now. He said, "I probably won't really play with it but I'll try to be nice to it."
Olivia said, "I really need to stay home from school now. My day is already ruined because it's not a girl." Later, after I pulled some tiny baby boy clothes out of storage, "I guess a baby boy will still be kind of fun."
Katelyn said, "The baby can wear Jackson's clothes and Daddy's clothes." She thinks we should name him Almond Joy, just like her baby doll she named this weekend.


10 comments:

Cailean said...

Hooray!!! Yay for Jackson to have a little brother! So happy for you guys to finally know who is on their way! :)

Emma said...

Congrats on another boy. Two of each should be fun!

heathermommy said...

I have been waiting and waiting for this post! Congratulations. I love Olivia's reaction. That would probably be my girls reaction if we ever had a boy!

Ricki said...

That's great! I bet the boys will be closer than Jackson thinks. My brothers were about 4 years apart and have always been each others best friend.

Sally said...

Love this post! Congratulations!

Laurel Criddle said...

Congrats Larissa! Thats awesome! How fun to have 2 of each :)

Carolyn Hanson said...

Congrats! That is exciting. I love the things your kids said. Classic!

Belkycita said...

Congratulations!!!
the teams are even out!

Laura and crew said...

Wahoo!

Colette and The Chickenwings said...

Now your family will be perfectly balanced for family games. Boys v. Girls! I really like Jackson's comment about the baby and think you should consider naming the baby AJ (short for Almond Joy)