Friday, November 20, 2009

Surprise Visitor

My sister Michelle must have gotten sick of my years of comments about her needing to come visit. I didn't really think she could come, but I bugged about her it anyway. Then, last week, she showed up at my door. Actually, she was with John when he came home from work. She surprised me for my birthday! It made me so happy!

And Sadie got to come, too.


Everyone said we look the same, just like old times. But here she is looking cuter than me.
We rode the ferry over to Kingston and played on the beach, got some really good food, and walked around the little town.

Olivia looks like she is pant-less,

because she's doing this.
The sun finally came out for us on the last day they were here.



It was so fun to see cute Sadie, too, even though she didn't like us too much. I think she looks a little like Katelyn (above). Maybe it's the brows.
We went a few other fun places, but I have to go get packed for our next adventure. We're flying out tonight to look into a job.
Thanks so much Michelle!

4 comments:

Belkycita said...

What a fun present for your birthday!!
She looks like you but somehow she also looks like Kathryn McDonald :-0

Cailean said...

How did you manage to find the best-weather day of the week!!! I'm so glad you guys went and it looks like a lot of fun. We might have to go back!!! You have an adorable sister!!!

Carmen/Alan said...

Good luck with the job hunting! How exciting.

Ricki said...

I LOVE sister visits! You guys do look alike, so do your kids. :) My sister and I were always called twins growing up, I miss that now.